The American DJ Quad Phase LED Lighting Effect is designed to fill a room and dazzle a crowd with it's 160 razor sharp beams of light. This technologically advanced moonflower features a homogenized 10W 4-in-1 quad color LED source (RGBW). The Quad Phase LED offers twice as many majestic colors as a TRI LED. The American DJ Quad Phase produces up to thirteen colors in all.
The Quad Phase from American DJ also offers all the latest features sought after in special effects lights such as: DMX-512 for programming or linking capabilities, exciting built-in sound active programs, no duty cycle (run all night), a long life LED source (30,000 hours), 4-button DMX display on rear (for easier programmability), IEC power daisy-chaining, a 1.8 steeper motor for smooth movement and is compatible with American DJ's UC3 easy-to-use mini controller.
American DJ Quad Phase LED Lighting Effect Features
- High output Moonflower effect with revolutionary 10W Quad-Color LED 4-in-1 (Red, Green, Blue, White) technology produces color-changing beams of LED light
- Produces 13 Colors: Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Yellow, Cyan, White, Light Red, Light Blue, Light Green, Light Purple, Light Yellow, Light Cyan
- 160 razor sharp beams fill a dance floor, ceiling or wall
- Using a 1.8 Degree Long Life Stepper motor Technology it can produce quick accurate movement or smooth fluid move movements for mood music
- 4 DMX Channels (Color, Rotation, Strobe, Dimmer)
- Operation modes: Sound Active, Master/Slave or DMX-512
- Exciting built-in programs (Sound Active and Master/Slave modes)
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button DMX display on rear panel
- Beam Angle: 65 degree
- Rich, saturated colors that will not fade
- Low heat output
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
- Compatible with the UC3 easy-to-use controller (sold separately)
- IEC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 12 Quad Phase)