Classic Fender-style tremolo in a pedal! The BBE Tremor Optical Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal delivers that warm, pulsating tremolo of the original Blackface amps such as the Twin and Super Reverb. Created by Paul Gagon, former R&D Engineer at Fender and certified amp geek, the BBE Tremor faithfully recreates the experience Leo’s finest amp tremolo. The Tremor also features dual foot-switchable speed controls for great versatility when playing live!
BBE fans will note that Tremor’s back with a new look that really nails the experience. With Tremor’s white graphics on a matte black finish, complemented by creme amp knobs, this pedal has vintage looks to go with the sound. Tremor is just dripping with that transitional 1963 mojo, and once you plug into it, you’ll find tremolo that would surely impress Leo himself.
BBE Tremor Optical Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal Features
- Speed 1, Speed 2 and Depth controls
- Speed 1 / Speed 2 mode footswitch with LED indicators
- Blue status LED pulses at rate of speed selected
- 1MEG Ohms input impedance for proper pickup loading
- 1K Ohms output impedance when engaged
- 1 percent metal-film resistors for consistency
- High-voltage poly caps for better tone
- Military-spec circuit board for reliability
- Easy access battery compartment
- True hardwire bypass
- 5-year warranty