The Boss DB-30 Dr Beat Metronome is the Take-Along Dr. Beat
It's portable, reliable, and fun to use - the DB-30 helps musicians take their music to higher levels by offering a set of features that defies its diminutive size. Much more than just a simple timekeeper, this pocket-sized metronome can lay down a variety of rhythm patterns and time feels to practice along with, and it has a few timekeeping tricks up its sleeve as well.
BOSS Dr. Beat DB-30 Metronome Features
- Portable, ruggedly built, and packed with fun play-along patterns
- 24 beat variations with complex beats, and 9 rhythm patterns
- Large LCD with smooth tempo meter
- Tap-tempo feature
- 12 internal chromatic reference tones
- Convenient Phones jack and Auto Power-Off function
Choose Your Pattern
Pick from a menu of nine rhythm types and 24 beat variations, including combinations of odd-time signatures and clave patterns for practicing Latin rhythms. Who says practice has to be painful? Put some extra spice and groove into your next practice session with the DB-30!