The Denon DNHC1000 Serato Scratch Live USB Control Surface enables you to keep the dance floor moving and music pumping. Controlling essential features via mouse or laptop keyboard can be a challenge so Denon created the DNHC1000S control surface for complete control.
Designed to interface and aid DVS systems (turntables / CD players) with today’s most popular DJ software program, Scratch Live, the Denon DNHC1000S provides DJs a comfortable plug and play, reliable hardware controller for all major features and commands of the Scratch Live software system.
Denon DNHC1000S Serato Scratch Live Controller Features
- MIDI Sub Controller for Serato Scratch Live
- Simple USB Plug and Play Connection (USB MIDI / Bus power)
- Dedicated Tactile Controls to Replace Computer Keyboard Shortcuts
- High Quality Steel Cabinet with Rugged Rubber Keys
- Serato Approved USB Controller
- File Select Knob and buttons with Back-Forward Action Keys
- Track Select and Fast Search Buttons
- SHIFT/CLR Button
- 5 Cue Point and 3 Sampler Player Buttons
- Auto Loop Button with Loop Cut Knob and Roll
- Loop IN/OUT Button with Exit/Reloop
- File, Browse, History, Prepare Keys
- Tap Button
- MIDI Mappable for other DJ Software Systems
- 9.8 inches wide X 3.4 inches deep
- Under 3 lbs.