The Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP DSP is a 16 in and 8 out firewire audio interface featuring real-time DSP-powered tracking and mixing solutions tailor-made for the modern home studio environment. Alongside DSP-powered Compression and EQ for latency-free tracking and comfort reverb, is VRM; a Virtual Reference Monitoring technology that lets you hear your mix in different environments, through different speakers and from different positions, all just using headphones.
Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP DSP Firewire Interface Features
- VRM Virtual Reference Monitoring: Hear your mix in different environments, through different speakers and from different positions, just using headphones
- Two High Quality Award-winning Focusrite Pre-amps: The best sounding interface in its class. Focusrite's unparalleled pre-amp legacy forms the foundation of this new interface, with two award-winning Focusrite pre-amps.
- Onboard DSP-powered, latency-free tracking and mixing tools: Classic Focusrite EQ and Compression for tracking, as well as comfort reverb to place across your monitor mixes.
- High Quality 24-bit/96kHz FireWire Interface: Features high quality A-D / D-A conversion and JetPLL jitter elimination technology; pristine audio quality and reliable synchronisation are guaranteed.
- Total I/O Count of 16 Inputs and 8 Outputs: A host of I/O options are provided, including a unique loop-back facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire Mix Control.
- Saffire Mix Control Zero-latency DSP Mixer/Router: Routing flexibility and intuitive one-click set-up solutions; Saffire Mix Control provides an 16 x 8 DSP mixer with excellent output routing and monitoring capabilities.
- Xcite+ Software Bundle: Featuring a host of royalty-free loops and samples, a full-fledged Novation soft-synth and Ableton Live 7 Lite, providing an affordable upgrade path to Ableton Live.
- Focusrite VST/AU Plug-in Suite, for use in the mix: Upgrade your standard sequencer effects and bring a touch of class to your session with all-new Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins.
- Front panel 5-LED metering: LED metering for each of the analogue inputs offers accurate viewing of levels direct from the front fascia.
- Two dedicated front-panel headphone busses: Providing two fully customised monitor mixes, with tactile level control available on the front panel.
- Bus-powered for a tidy mobile recording rig: Saffire Pro 24 DSP DSP can be powered via FireWire, or via its own power supply