The Furman AR1215 Voltage Regulator is intended to protect electronic gear from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities that can damage equipment. The Furman AR1215 accepts voltages from 97 to 141 volts and converts them to a constant 120 volts, +/-5V. It can handle loads up to 15 amps, as long as the input voltage is above 124 volts. The Furman AR1215 delivers a stable 120V +/-5VAC, eight outlets on the rear panel, and one on the front. Equipment is protected by instant shutdown when voltage is out of range.
Plus low stray magnetic field leakage-ideal for audio/video applications.
Furman AR1215 Voltage Regulator Features:
- Delivers a stable 120 ±5 VAC whenever the input AC line voltage is between 97V and 141V
- Eight outlets on the back panel, one on the front
- Output capacity 15 amps
- Eight-tap toroidal autoformer
- 10-LED bar-graph Input Voltage meter
- Extreme overvoltage/undervoltage causes instant shutdown, protecting equipment
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown indicator LED
- Output In Regulation indicator
- Low stray magnetic field leakage
- Made in USA
The 15 amp Furman AR1215 AC Line Voltage Regulator is intended to protect audio, video, computer and other electronic equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities, brownouts, or over voltages that can cause sensitive digital equipment to malfunction, or in extreme cases to sustain damage.Furman AR1215 Voltage Regulator