The Hartke HyDrive 210c Bass Guitar Amplifier offers 250 watts of clean linear power pushing dual 10-inch HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone drivers for a sound that is nothing less than breathtaking.
A massive toroidial transformer and internal protection circuitry help protect the amplifier and speaker, allowing the 210c the ability to handle virtually any passive or active bass with plenty of power.
Hartke HyDrive 210c Features
- 2 x 10-inch 150-watt HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone drivers
- 250 watts of power
- 1-inch titanium compression driver
- World-famous Hartke Shape EQ
- 7-band graphic EQ
- Bass and treble contour controls
- Variable compressor with LED indicator
- Hartke Bass Attack Overdrive
- XLR balanced direct output
- Effects loop
- RCA CD input
- Footswitch jack (Shape and Bass Attack)
- Solid plywood cabinet construction with durable vinyl covering