Takes control of music apps on your iPhone, iPad and Mac with the IK Multimedia iRig BlueBoard Bluetooth MIDI Pedalboard! This great device allows you to control parameters of your MIDI-compatible apps like AmpliTube wirelessly from the floor. Everything from preset switching, patch changes, turning effects on and off and control effects like volume wah pedals all from the floor. Setup is as simple as turning the IK Multimedia iRig BlueBoard on and telling it what you want to control.
Four backlit soft-touch pads are housed in a sturdy, stage-worthy chassis. IK Multimedia also gives the iRig BlueBoard two TRS expansion jacks for connecting additional MIDI controllers like expression pedals, and is powered by four standard AAA batteries. If you use your music apps live or in the studio, the iRig BlueBoard is for you!
IK Multimedia iRig BlueBoard Bluetooth MIDI Pedalboard Features
- Bluetooth MIDI pedalboard
- 4 backlit rubber pad assignable foot switches
- 2 1/4-inch inputs for assignable expression pedals or switches
- Can send Bank Change, MIDI Program Changes and MIDI Control Changes
- BlueBoard iOS app runs in background on mobile device or Mac, and translates Bluetooth messages to MIDI
- Runs on standard AAA batteries
- Small enough to fit in a laptop bag
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), extremely low power consumption
- Compatible with Mac and iOS devices:
- Works with any iPhone, iPod touch or iPad supporting Bluetooth 4.0
- Works with any Mac that supports Bluetooth 4.0 / Bluetooth Low Energy