Now experience the performance of the Theta preamp in this high gain pedal. Featuring a full pre-distort preamplifier and high gain distortion stage, the Theta preamp pedal also includes a full implementation of the award winning Decimator G-string II circuit.
The Preamplifier section includes controls for Gain, Bass, Midrange boost/cut Level and Midrange Sweep from 300 to 3KHz, Treble and Preamp Level. The Preamp section can be used stand-alone for clean tone shaping and/or used to overdrive the front of the THETA High Gain distortion stage.
ISP Technologies Theta Preamp Pedal Features
- Pre-Distort Preamp usable for overdrive of Distortion circuit or for clean tone shaping / overdrive
- Incredible tone shaping with Pre-Distort tone includes Bass, Mid Level, Mid sweep from 300 to 3KHz and Treble
- THETA Distortion circuit with post distort Bass, Mid Level, Mid Sweep from 300 to 3KHz and Treble
- Highest gain Distortion available anywhere, greater than 160dB of gain using Distortion and Pre-Distort Preamp overdrive
- Decimator G-string II noise reduction built in for absolute silent operation and greater than 80dB NR
- Footswitch selectable dual Gain1 / Gain2 settings
- +/-15volt internal operation for professional headroom and sonic clarity
- Dynamic Saturation Modulation circuit emulates a saturated tube amp with tube rectifier
- Externally controllable switching of all footswitch functions for control via MIDI control function