Designed for accuracy and performance, the Rokit 6 G2 takes the powered monitor to a new level. Still there are the front-firing bass port, soft-domed tweeter and glass aramid composite yellow cone, but the G2 Rokit's feature refined voicing and a new curved baffle that looks great, reduces diffraction and provides even better monitoring accuracy.
KRK Rokit 6 G2 Powered Studio Monitor Features
- Radically curved front plate design virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging
- Front-firing port provides low freq extension without boundary coupling
- New speaker voicing for even more accurate frequency response
- 1-inch Neodymium soft dome tweeter
- Glass Aramid Composite Cone Woofer
A great sounding monitor doesn't stop with a great cabinet and custom drivers. Our true bi-amplified amplifier system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver. While our active crossover systems provide smooth and accurate frequency response, and again, accurate diffraction control.