The Line 6 POD HD Desktop Guitar Effects Processor represents a giant leap forward for recording guitar. The POD HD is the only desktop multi-effect to boast 25 state-of-the-art Line 6 HD amp models, 100+ modern and vintage-styled M-class effects, and a collection of essential digital and analog ins and outs. POD HD desktop processor is the most up to date version of the original, time-tested lineage of Line 6 desktop direct-recording devices.
Line 6 POD HD Desktop Guitar Effects Processor Features
- HD amp models are the standard in amp modeling. They feel, behave, and interact with previously unachievable realism for an entirely new playing experience
- 25 HD amp models based on the most sought-after guitar tones: California cleans, classic crunch, vibey boutique warmth, modern high-gain, and more
- 100+ effects including delays, modulations, distortions, compressors, EQs, filters, and reverbs; Up to 8 simultaneous FX; Tap tempo
- 512 user-writable preset locations and built-in tuner with signal mute
- Essential Project Studio ins and outs: 1/4 inch input, XLR input, stereo balanced outs, phones, USB 2.0, S/PDIF out and FBV expression pedal control
- Variable input impedance
HD amp modeling: sound and feel like never before
Creating these HD amp models within POD HD was no small feat. Line 6 mixed 15 years of amp modeling experience with 2 years of new research and development to build an entirely new amp modeling technology from the ground up. During that time, Line 6 hunted down 16 incredible amplifiers and - with the help of some of LA's top tube amp experts - restored each one back to peak condition. The POD HD modeling technology uses 10 times more amplifier information than before, including single-ended class A tube stages, class AB push/pull interactions, power supply behavior, and more.