This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Boss DA-2 Adaptive Distortion Guitar Pedal features brand new technology that provides remarkable tones like no other distortion pedal! The Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP) in the DA-2 adapts in real time to your attack and applies the ideal sound for the register you’re in. This gives the pedal and your playing even greater expressive possibilities. Boss has done it again!
Boss DA-2 Adaptive Distortion Guitar Pedal Features
- Next-generation Boss compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Distortion that adapts to create the ideal sound in every register
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- High-clarity sound, even when playing two or more notes at the same time
- Very low noise, even with high-gain settings
- Intuitive operation similar to standard distortion pedals
Multi-Dimensional Processing for Superior Tone
Roland’s innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) analyzes audio signals in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each. By giving different dynamic changes relative to the input signal in real time, MDP can create bold, all-new sounds with a previously unattainable range of expression.