This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Fender Select Carved Maple-Top Jazzmaster HH Electric Guitar is a distinct version of the classic Jazzmaster design with feature never before seen on the model! Fender gives this instrument a beautiful flame Maple top on the chambered Alder body for great looks and tonal response. In a Fender-first innovation, this guitar features a ‘channel-bound’ rosewood fingerboard in which the compound-radius (9.5-14 in.) rosewood fingerboard is ‘inlaid’ into the thick modern C-shaped maple neck for amazing comfort and looks.
A potent pair of new Wide Range Special humbucking pickups, three way pickup selector and an S-1 switch provide huge tonal versatility from massive humbucker crunch to dynamic single coil tones! If you’re in the market for a unique instrument with modern touches and elegant looks, the Select Carved Maple-Top Jazzmaster HH is for you!
Fender Select Carved Maple-Top Jazzmaster HH Features
- Chambered alder body with a carved flame maple top in elegant hand-stained finish with gloss-lacquer topcoat
- Compound-radius (9.5-14 in.) rosewood fingerboard is ‘inlaid’ into the thick modern C-shaped maple neck
- Hand-rubbed oil neck finish
- 21 medium jumbo frets and white pearloid block position inlays
- S-1 switch for even greater tonal versatility
- Adjusto-Matic Bridge with stop tailpiece