This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
Add electronic drum triggering to any kit with the Roland BT-1 Bar Drum Trigger Pad! The curved shape of this ingenious trigger allows it to be mounted on the side of a V-Drums V-Pad or acoustic drum for convenient playing access without disturbing your existing kit layout. Use the Roland BT-1 for playing sounds in a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad as well as controlling a variety of functions like start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, and much more.
Roland BT-1 Bar Drum Trigger Pad Features
- Compact and reliable single-trigger pad
- Curved shape for mounting on a V-Pad or acoustic drum
- Quick and easy mounting through a drum tension rod; attachment parts for standard rod-type mounts included
- Internal design eliminates false triggering while playing surrounding drums and/or pads
- Use with a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad to trigger sounds and control functions such as start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, effects on/off, kit selection, tap tempo, and more
- Great way to add electronic triggering to any acoustic kit or additional triggering to a V-Drums set
Additional Triggering for V-Drums Kits
If you’re a V-Drums player, the compact BT-1 Bar trigger pad makes it simple to incorporate additional triggers without having to add more pads. This gives you access to additional sounds, as well as convenient control of an enormous range of performance features in your V-Drums module or an SPD-series percussion pad. With its small size, it’s easy to add additional Roland BT-1s as needed to continuously expand the expressive power of your percussion rig.