This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
Novation and Ableton Come Together to Bring You the Launchpad Controller!
Get control of the nuances contained in Ableton Live and put them right at your fingertips. An ultimate solution for the live DJ or for studio music production, the Launchpad makes music creation as easy as hitting a button. Featuring a multi-color 64-button interactive grid, the Launchpad controls and displays its actions along with the dedicated scene launch buttons, Launchpad triggers and manipulates your Ableton Sessions to provide a full-on interactive experience.
Novation Launchpad Features
- Made for each other - Designed in partnership with Ableton, Launchpad and Ableton Live integrate seamlessly; just load up Live, plug-in Launchpad and you’re ready to roll.
- Launchpad and Live operate as one - Bi-directional communication between Launchpad and Ableton Live ensures that, at any given time, each knows the status of the other.
- Instant Visual Session Overview - With its backlit multi-color 64 button grid, Launchpad gives instant feedback on your session view – see at a glance what's loaded, what's playing, and what's being recorded.
- Launch clips and scenes – Launchpad’s 64-button grid and dedicated scene launch buttons are ideal for launching and controlling your clips and scenes.
- Innovative control over your mix - Including volume, pans, sends, track arming, soloing and muting. Launchpad lets you jump to different levels across eight channels at once.
- Expand your Ableton control solution - Novation’s Automap-enabled controllers work seamlessly together – a ZeRO SL MkII to control the mix, whilst Launchpad triggers clips!
- New to Ableton Live? – Launchpad comes with “Ableton Live 8 Launchpad Edition”, fully functional for performance and production. For existing users, Ableton Live 7 and 8 are Launchpad-ready.
- Create and perform anywhere, anytime - Launchpad is USB-powered, with no need for an additional power supply. Just a single USB lead, powered from your computer.
- Go Large! - Launchpad supports multiple unit operation. Connect up to 6 Launchpads at a time! Expand your grid with multiple Launchpads, or have one Launchpad dedicated to mixer mode, and the other to launching clips.
- Jump around your Live set - Using simple page buttons and a ‘Session Overview’, Launchpad gives you an overview of the clips you have loaded across your entire Live set.
- Don’t move! - With large rubber grips to hold it steady, once you choose a performance position for Launchpad, that’s where it stays!