The PRS Paul Reed Smith 2013 Paul’s Guitar is a remarkable instrument with appointments that were specified by Paul himself! From the wood selection, inlay design, pickups, neck shape, a new proprietary finish, and newly designed stoptail bridge, this axe is Paul’s creation through and through. Exclusive ‘brushstroke’ bird inlays and two narrow 408 pickups give Paul’s Guitar an exciting look and a very musical tone that Paul loves.
PRS Paul Reed Smith 2013 Pauls Guitar Features
- Features specified by Paul Reed Smith himself
- Essentially a production version of his Private Stock guitar
- Beautiful carved ‘dirty’ Artist grade figured maple top
- Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard on a select Mahogany neck
- Brushstroke Bird fingerboard inlays
- New Stoptail Bridge made from aluminum with brass inserts