The Peavey 6534 Plus Head is a two-channel, 120-watt amplifier designed with EL34 power tubes to give this American legend a British flavor. The extreme high gain and legendary tone of the 6505 Series is here in excess, but with a special design to minimize the noise that high-gain tube amps generate.
Peavey 6534 Plus Guitar Amplifier Head
- 120 watts RMS into 16, 8 or 4 ohms
- Six 12AX7 preamp tubes and four EL34 power amp tubes
- Footswitchable Lead/Rhythm channel select
- Three-band EQ on each channel
- Resonance and Presence controls on each channel
- Pre Gain and Post Gain on each channel
- Footswitchable Crunch boost on Rhythm channel
- Bright switch on Rhythm channel
- Preamp output
- Effects loop
- Bias test point
- Footswitch included
- Made in the U.S.A.