This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
Peavey ReValver MKIII.V Guitar Amplifier Modeling Software is a revolutionary 64-bit amplifier modeling software that captures the true characteristics of vacuum tubes while giving players unprecedented control over their tone and gain structures. With 81 linkable sub modules that model legendary amps, stomp boxes and rack effects, plus in-depth tweaking on the circuit level, ReValver MKIII.V is the most advanced modeling software on the planet.
Close is not enough. All of the pretty GUI's and presets in the world aren't going to make your amp-modeling software sound like a real amp. It takes a lot more than ones and zeros to make your computer come alive with lifelike amp tone. It takes a real amplifier company.
Peavey ReValver MKIII.V Amp Modeling Software Features
- 20 amp models, including Peavey 6505, Classic, 3120, Sensation 20, Masterpiece 50, ValveKing and JSX amps and Budda SuperDrive and V-Series amps
- 12 Preamplifiers
- 9 Power Amplifiers
- 21 Stomp box / pedal-type effects
- 12 rack-style effects
- More than 778 speaker simulations using real-time convolution and membrane modeling
- 8 Utility Functions including tuners, analyzer, splitters, and more
- Fully MIDI mappable
- VST, RTAS, Audio Units compatible
- ASIO / WDM, Core Audio
- Standalone or Plugin