This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
Adapting to today's variety of media formats, Pioneer's CDJ900 CD MP3 Turntable enables playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files from CDs and USB memory devices. A USB port located on top of the turntable enables DJs to quickly connect an external storage device such as a Tonium Pacemaker or a hard drive packed with music files, minimizing the need to bring a laptop computer to performances.
Pioneer CDJ900 CD MP3 Player Features
- Multi Format Playback - MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files on CD and USB memory devices
- Slip Mode - Creates smoother transitions
- Advanced Auto Beat Loop - Four-beat loop at a touch of a button
- Provides more time for DJs to blend in transitioning music
- MIDI - Assign various buttons of the CDJ900 to trigger other devices
- Including DJ effecters and software with MIDI mapping capability
- Free Rekordbox Music Management Software Included
Pro DJ Link
The CDJ900 CD MP3 turntables feature Pioneer Pro DJ Link enabling up to four CDJ2000/900s to be connected via the Link Port to share a single hard drive, USB drive and/or SD memory card. Once linked, thCDJ900 gives DJs the ability to quickly find, display and choose the music file from a connected source through the CDJ’s built-in display and control knobs. A quick turn of the knob lets DJs scroll through created files and folders and a push of the knob confirms the song choice.