For DJ’s who use Serato DJ software and demand the best in feel, sound and features, the Pioneer DJM-900SRT DJ Mixer is the ultimate choice! The DJM-900SRT features an internal Serato certified, high quality sound card which eliminates the need for an outboard sound card when used with multiple players or turntables. Pioneer designed this mixer with the same features as the industry standard DJM-900nexus including onboard effects and high-performance components for superb operability and sound quality.
Pioneer DJM-900SRT DJ Mixer Features
- Equipped with an internal Serato certified soundcard for Serato DJ software control
- Automatic Beat Sync captures the BPM of the music and beat location for effects that are perfectly synced with the beat
- Built with high-quality input and output circuits to achieve accurate audio reproduction
- Six types of Sound Color FX for numerous audio effect combinations and arrangements
- 13 assignable Beat Effects that can be manipulated by two different effect parameter control knobs or be quickly accessed and performed via the X-Pad touch control
- High performance MAGVEL Cross Fader w/ adjustable cross fader curve and ultra smooth channel faders w/ adjustable curve
- Pro DJ Link quickly links the DJM-900SRT to compatible Pioneer CDJs or a computer running Pioneer's rekordbox software, allowing precise beat matching and beat effect operation
- Other features include assignable MIDI functionality, Peak Limiter, MIDI LFO, 3-band EQ/Isolator
Built-in Serato Sound Card
The DJM-900SRT is equipped with an internal Serato certified sound card. The included CONTROL DISC for CD or VINYL enables mixing and scratching with up to four CDJs or turntables without the need for external hardware.