For DJs looking for the best possible sound while creating music, the Pioneer S-DJ80X Active Reference Studio Monitor is the ultimate choice! 160 watts of total power through an 8-inch aramid fiber woofer and 1-inch soft dome tweeter along with some incredible technology to improve low end response make the S-DJ80X powered speaker perfect for dance music.
Pioneer S-DJ80X Active Reference Studio Monitor Features
- 8-inch aramid fiber woofer and 1-inch soft dome tweeter
- 160 total watts for an impressive output
- Equipped with a wide range of input ports (XLR, TRS phone, RCA)
- Built-in equalization
- Highly rigid MDF construction provides increased bass response
- Tweeters have convex diffusers which partition mid-range sound into left, right and upper regions, for a wide sweet spot
- Well-balanced frequency response across all regions thanks to Class AB bi-amps in the tweeter and woofer
- Grooves are installed in the bass reflex duct parts to improve air flow
- Auto Standby mode reduces power consumption by switching power to stand-by if there is no input over a set period of time
Powerful bass sound thanks to strong enclosures
In addition to using highly rigid MDF for the enclosure and bass reflex duct parts, the S-DJ80X’s woofer units are directly mounted on extremely 33mm thick MDF inner baffles, which limits unnecessary resonance and produces a powerful bass sound.