This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The POSSE Audio Personal On Stage Sound Environment Monitor System is the ultimate, easy to use personal monitor controller for live and studio use! The POSSE system allows you to customize your ear monitors in the comfort of your home or studio. Then, you can bring POSSE to any venue you play and always have the greatest confidence in how you sound, because you are taking your mix with you!
POSSE Audio Personal On Stage Sound Environment Features
- Designed by musicians for musicians
- Ideal for stage, studio, or personal practice
- Control everything you hear onstage
- Consistent sound, every venue, every time
- No more feedback from floor monitors
- Quick and easy setup in minutes
- Hear the audience with built-in stereo mics
- Acoustic instrument condenser microphone
- Line-of-sight chromatic tuner
- Control stage mix or studio feed
- Stereo instrument inputs
- Convenient belt pack
- Record your performances
- Peak limiter protects your hearing
- Built-in direct box
- Phantom power for condensor mics
- Play your own break music with MP3 player
- Powered by Included AC adapter (or 9 Volt Battery, Not Included)
- Made in the USA
The POSSE personal monitor mixer is inserted between the performer's vocal mic and/or instrument, and the house PA system. Because POSSE taps the audio signal path invisibly, it has no effect on the signal that passes to the house mix. The performer can adjust their mix without affecting what the audience and the other band members hear.POSSE Audio Personal On Stage Sound Environment Monitor