The QSC PLX3602 Lightweight Power Amplifier is capable of up to 3600 watts of power yet weighs a mere 21 pounds. The PLX3602 is part of the QSC PLX2 series, a range of premium quality, high-power amplifiers designed for the most demanding live performance uses. Built on the third generation of QSC PowerLight technology, PLX2 amplifiers combine light weight, superlative audio quality and proven QSC reliability. With power ratings up to 3600 watts, the QSC PLX3602 Lightweight Power Amplifier is capable of providing plenty of clean, undistorted output to the most power hungry speaker systems.
Two ways to get PLX2 performance
The PLX 02 models (PLX1802, PLX2502, PLX3102 and PLX3602) are the right choice for users who need to drive up to four loudspeakers from each amplifier channel (2 ohm loading), or when extremely high power bridge mono operation is required. These models feature built-in subwoofer processing, filter switches, and front panel indications of bridge mono status.
QSC PLX2 Series Features
- Compact light weight design (21 lbs/9.5 kg)
- Cooling design exhausts hot air out the front, keeping the rack cool.
- Flow-through heat sinks require no filters that could become clogged
- Front panel LED (power, clip, -10 dB, bridge/parallel and signal indicators
- Speakon NL4 and binding post outputs
- Ch 1 output uses all 4 wires for single-cable connection to bi-amplified speakers
- 21-position front-panel gain controls for precise, repeatable amplifier adjustment
- Balanced XLR inputs with parallel TRS connectors (loop-through operation support)
- Patented PowerLight power supply technology with other patents pending
- 100 Hz high pass and low pass filters for bi-amping without an external crossover
- Switchable/defeatable 33 Hz infrasonic filters protect from over-excursion damage
- Switchable/defeatable clip limiters
- Power rating up to 3600 watts bridged @ 4 ohms