The Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Electric Guitar brings you the dressed up looks of the Les Paul Custom with additional features including Epiphone's superior ProBucker humbuckers with coil-tapping for huge sonic possibilities! The Les Paul Custom Pro also brings you classic gold hardware, fully bound body, neck and headstock, and pearloid inlays, for a look that is 'dressed to kill'.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Electric Guitar Features
- Solid mahogany body with a maple veneer top for a subtle 'bite'
- Solid mahogany neck hand-fitted with a glued-in joint for great neck-to-body contact
- Comfortable and super fast SlimTaper D neck profile
- Epiphone ProBucker pickups which replicate the original PAF style tone
- Coil-tapping via a push/pull control at each pickup's volume knob
- 16:1 ratio Grover machine heads
The Les Paul Custom Pro from Epiphone features a solid mahogany body with the added twist of a maple veneer top, which adds a subtle 'bite' to the Les Paul Custom's legendary tone. The Epiphone Custom Pro also features beautiful 5-ply (white/black) binding around the maple veneer top and the back along with single-ply cream binding around the body.