The Taylor 210CE Dreadnought Acoustic Electric Guitar hones in on the fundamentals of a great guitar-playing experience to give you clear, balanced tone and great intonation. The dreadnought body shape of the 210CE boasts that powerful tone that old school pickers expect, with deep lows and crisp highs, but with a voice that, like every Taylor, is more evenly balanced across the entire tonal spectrum.
Taylor 210CE Dreadnought Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Dreadnought body shape for a powerful, balanced tone
- Solid Sitka Spruce top and Rosewood back and sides for defined bass and clear top end
- ES-T pickup with EQ and dynamic response
- Phase switch for feedback control
- Forward Shifted Pattern bracing
The ES-T is a single-source, under-saddle transducer with individual elements for each string. It features an onboard preamp and the same active controls found on the full ES. Featuring a custom-voiced EQ and dynamic response, the system is powered by a 9-volt battery, with a battery life LED power indicator (which is lit when the battery is being used). The pickup also has a Phase switch for feedback control, which is located on the preamp board inside the soundhole.