The incredible power of Roland’s V-Guitar technology in a top-notch, USA built Fender guitar! The Roland G-5A VG Stratocaster Electric Guitar is a 100-percent authentic American Standard Stratocaster guitar, complete with a gorgeous finish and 22-fret maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. The onboard Roland COSM electronics provide a huge array of modeled electric and acoustic guitar sounds.
This limited edition Roland G-5A Strat gives you the ability to completely change your tone at a moment’s notice, with fingertip access to a library of coveted vintage instruments, plus a selection of COSM-powered ‘ideal performance’ pickups that deliver a unique, modern edge. Alternate tunings and 12-string sounds are instantly available for any COSM guitar tone, all with a simple twist of a knob!
Roland G-5A VG Stratocaster Electric Guitar Features
- Authentic American Standard Stratocaster infused with COSM technology
- Modeled instruments onboard, plus unique pickup tones such as the extended-range Bright Humbucker and full, bold Wide Range single coil
- Instantly accessible alternate tunings and 12-string sounds for all COSM guitar tones
- Simple operation based on the Stratocaster design concept
- 22-fret maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Limited edition instrument!