With the Roland RD-64 Digital Stage Piano, you get authentic piano sound and feel in a compact format! Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano technology gives the RD-64 ultra-expressive acoustic piano tones, while the 64-key Ivory Feel-G keyboard provides a true weighted-action playing feel. The portability of the RD-64 keyboard makes it ideal for the gigging musician who doesn’t want to sacrifice sound quality and feel.
Also onboard is a selection of SuperNATURAL-based vintage EPs, plus essential clav, organ tones, reverb and multi-effects! Controller mode instantly turns the Roland RD-64 digital piano into a flexible MIDI master keyboard, with a special one-touch setup that unlocks the SuperNATURAL sound potential in a connected INTEGRA-7 sound module or JUPITER-80/-50 synth. Streamlined and mobile, the RD-64 delivers piano-action performance and impressive versatility for live playing, on-the-go composing, home studios, teaching labs, and beyond.
Roland RD-64 Digital Stage Piano Features
- Grand piano sound and weighted keyboard action in a compact, mobile instrument
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine delivers authentic, expressive acoustic piano sounds
- E. Piano based on SuperNATURAL technology provides vintage electric pianos modeled with extraordinary accuracy
- 12 versatile tones onboard, including clav and organ sounds
- 64-note Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement for a pro-quality piano touch
- Streamlined design that’s light and easy to carry
- Two-band EQ and reverb, plus two multi-effects (EFX 1, EFX 2) for each tone category
- Controller mode provides MIDI master keyboard functionality, including a dedicated, one-touch setup for controlling SuperNATURAL tones in the INTEGRA-7 sound module and JUPITER-80 / JUPITER-50 synthesizers
- Pitch bend/mod lever and D-BEAM
- iPad compatibility via Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit