This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Stop Tail Stetsbar tremolo is their most popular item which is designed to fit guitars such as the Gibson Les Paul, SG, ES 335, Flying V and other guitars that share the common Gibson specification for stop tail positioning. Some non US made guitars require metric stop tail bolts but otherwise fit directly. We include both inch and metric spec bolts with our retail package. Experience the superior range, stability and feel of the Stetsbar tremolo!
How Does It Feel?
- Use all your normal playing techniques of damping, vamping, choking, semi-harmonics, etc.
- Rest the palm of your hand on the bridge area as normal without fear of activating the trem by accident.
- It’s like taking two guitars to the gig: a hard-tail and a tremolo guitar. One doesn’t interfere with the other.
- When you want tremolo, you get it. When you don’t, you won’t. This is all because the Stetsbar moves horizontally to produce tremolo rather than rocking on a vertical fulcrum. Activating the tremolo accidentally is impossible until you decide you want it.
- Play double-stop string bends without putting your guitar out of tune.
- With Stetsbar’s unique “floating lock” use dropped D and other drop tunings on the fly, and when a stringbreaks the other strings stay in tune.
- With no locking-nut needed or complicated bridge mechanism, re-stringing is as quick and easy as ever
Fitting a Stetsbar is very straight forward if you have experience of guitar maintenance. All the hardware to the rear of the bridge pickup is removed and the Stetsbar simply mounts directly to the existing stop tail bushes. If you have any concerns, it is always wise to contact Stetsbar about what guitar you want to fit your Stetsbar to so that they can advise of any issues.Stetsbar Stop Tail Tremolo System