This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The TC Electronic RH450 Bass Amplifier Head is here to give bassists a voice.
From the moment you experience its sounds, the raw power, and its many amazing features you realize why they refer to this system as Bass Amp 2.0. The bass team at TC Electronic has delivered what you as a bass player have always wanted: an amp system without compromise. With decades of cutting edge amp design and signal processing development, no other company could bring you this much power, flexibility and tone within a bass amp system.
At TC Electronic, bass gear is developed for bass players by bass players. We have accumulated years and years of live and recording experience; hard-earned experience we've harvested out there on the road and in studios. After countless hours of playing, tweaking, listening and living bass, we truly understand your needs and desires when it comes to gigs, rehearsals and studio work. We’re proud to bring you RH450; the bass innovation that will define Bass Amp 2.0.
TC Electronic RH450 Features
- 450 Watt high power Class D Amplification
- Rehearsal inputs, play along to an external sound source
- Integrated Tuner, push the Mute button to get a full-resolution tuner
- On board User Memories presets for players with multiple basses
- Flexible Tone Control plenty of tweaking options to nail the perfect tone
- TubeTone emulates all characteristics to deliver the full tube sound
- Spectra Comp evens out the compression across all strings
- World Ready power supply
- Digital Recording output
- Integrated DI box
- Compact and Portable
- Active Power Management
- Optional RC4 Foot Controller Available.