This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
Designed to play a central role in a modern Mac based studio, the Apollo Quad Audio Interface from Universal Audio incorporates a true no compromise approach to audio quality. Apollo is the first professional, high-resolution computer audio interface that delivers the sound, feel, and flow of analog recording. Building upon decades of Universal Audio's analog hardware heritage, the Apollo Quad interface offers extremely high-resolution sonics, with the lowest THD and highest dynamic range in its class. Its premium mic preamps, top-end converters - and Universal Audio's meticulous attention to circuit design - translate into greater accuracy and depth in your recordings, from tracking and overdubbing, to mixing and mastering.
This 18 x 24 FireWire/Thunderbolt (TM) - ready interface combines genuine Universal Audio analog design with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz sound quality and onboard Realtime UAD Processing. Using Apollo, music producers and performers can finally track audio through a range of classic UAD analog emulation plug-ins - from Neve, Studer, Manley, Lexicon and more - in real time, and with a sleek, elegant workflow on Mac. With the Apollo Quad interface’s virtually endless sonic options, you can place multiple 1176 compressors on your drum inputs or record through a classic Neve 1073 EQ.
The Universal Audio Apollo Quad Audio Interface Features
- 8 channels of analog-to-digital conversion via mic, line, or high-impedance inputs
- Four high-resolution, ultra-transparent, digitally-controlled analog mic preamps
- Stereo monitor outputs (independent of eight line outputs)
- DUO and QUAD models featuring two or four SHARC processors
- Realtime UAD Powered Plug-Ins processing on all of Apollo's inputs
- Includes UAD Powered Plug-Ins Analog Classics bundle
- DSP mixer for realtime monitoring and tracking
- Remote control of all Apollo features and functionality