The Vox MINI3 G2 Modeling Guitar Amplifier brings together fantastic amp models, exciting effects, battery powered operation and great looks to make it the perfect choice for anyone looking for a compact practice or travel amp! This 2nd generation of Vox’s MINI3 features the Bassilator circuit for a powerful tone with solid bass frequencies that can be heard even at low volumes. The onboard effects have also been improved on the MINI3 G2. Be well equipped wherever you are with this great Vox amp!
Vox MINI3 G2 Modeling Guitar Amplifier Features
- 3 watts of power through a single 5 inch speaker
- 11 authentic built-in amp models distilled from VOX’s Valvetronix technology
- BTQ CLEAN, BLACK 2x12, TWEED 4x10, AC15, AC30TB, UK '70S, UK '80S, UK '90S, CALI METAL, US HIGAIN, LINE
- Effects (8 types)
- Compression, Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Delay/Reverb (Analog, Tape echo, Spring, and Room)
- Wide range of tones from sparkly cleans all the way to high-gain distortion
- Usable with a variety of instruments such as electric guitars, acoustic-electric guitars, and keyboards
- New Bassilator circuit - delivers a rich low end, especially with high-gain models
- Dual power options – use the included AC adaptor or enjoy up to 10 hours of musical portability with six AA batteries
- Dedicated mic input with separate volume and reverb/delay controls – ideal for vocals
- AUX input jack - connect your MP3 player or other audio source and jam along
- Built-in tuner – never play out of tune!
- Convenient carrying strap is included for true on-the-go mobility
Extensive range of 11 realistic amp models
The MINI3 G2 delivers 11 accurate and authentic amp models which allow you to play a broad range of styles and genres. Starting with the coveted British VOX tone, the MINI3 G2 also nails sounds from classic vintage, modern high-gain, and rare boutique amps. The acclaimed modeling technology inherited from the Valvetronix series of amps allows the MINI3 G2 to reproduce the rich, warm sounds associated with tube amps.