Of the broad lineup of Vox amps – from large all-tube amps to mini transistor amps – the Valvetronix Series is acclaimed by the broadest range of musicians and is being used in the widest variety of musical scenarios today. Now the Valvetronix Plus series is once again powerfully and dynamically reborn, offering a larger number of highly evolved amp models than ever before. From the convenient and portable VT20 Plus to the dual-speaker VT120 Plus, this new Valvetronix Plus series delivers the guitar sounds sought after by discerning guitarists of every style.
Vox Valvetronix VT20 Plus Guitar Amp Features
- Tube-driven Vox Valve Reactor circuit uses a 12 AX7 vacuum tube for true-tube tone
- 99 Expertly voiced presets
- 33 Song Presets: spot-on recreations of the sounds used on classic tracks
- 33 Basic Amp Model Presets: Valvetronix amp modeling at its robust finest
- 33 Effected Amp Model Presets created with variety of effects including chorus, flanger and tremolo.
- 25 In-demand, top-quality effects
- 11 Pedal-type effects
- 11 Modulation (chorus, flanger, etc.)/Delay effects with Tap Tempo control
- 3 Reverb styles
- 8 User Programs for saving your favorite custom settings
- Amp offers Gain, Volume, and Master Volume; EQ features Treble, Middle, and Bass
- Unique Power Level control can limit the power amp output wattage, creating distinctive power amp distortion at any listening level.
- Built-in automatic guitar tuner
- Newly re-voiced VOX original speaker ensures ample power.
- Headphone output simulates the acoustic and spatial character of a full speaker cabinet
- Timeless VOX styling
- Use the optional VOX VFS5 footswitch to change programs to turn effects on and off, or to set the Tap Tempo function.