Repair Your Audio
iZotope RX2 is the most complete audio repair toolkit on the market, enabling you to remove noise, hiss, buzz and hum, eliminate clicks and crackle, restore clipped audio, visually select and suppress unwanted sounds, resynthesize missing audio and much more. RX2 was designed from the ground up specifically for audio restoration and repair.
iZotope RX2 Audio Repair Software Features
- Denoise, Declip, Spectral Repair, Declick and Decrackle, Remove Hum
- Channel and Phase Operations, Spectrum Analyzer, EQ, gain fades and more
- Rich spectrogram display visualizes the audio in an incredibly intuitive and precise way
- New Lasso, Brush and Magic Wand tools allow natural freehand selections around problem sounds
- Spectral Repair resynthesizes audio allowing you to seamlessly remove unwanted individual sounds or even fill gaps in your recording
- Includes a standalone application and a suite of plug-ins for your DAW to fit the way you want to work
- Edit History tracks every change allowing you to undo and compare processing
- Compare Settings lets you process and audition multiple settings side by side
- Application session state saved even between restarts
- Batch processor can process tons of files quickly with any combination of modules
- Audio Engineer and Recording Musician
- Eliminate amp hum, equipment hiss and environmental noise from studio and live recordings. Fix mistakes like clipping, dropouts and cell phone rings.
- Video Post-Production
- Save time and money cleaning up clipped, damaged and noisy dialog. Remove unwanted environmental and equipment noise.
- Noise reduction for voice intelligibility and visual analysis in spectrogram for edit analysis, including the ability to export screenshots easily.
- Broadcast and Podcast
- Clean up and rescue location recordings and phone interviews from hum, environmental and equipment noise.
- Restoration and Archiving
- Restore vinyl, tape and film. Enjoy exact control over each bit of processing.