M Audio Audio Buddy Microphone Preamp; You won't find a better preamp for a price like this!
The M Audio Audio Buddy is an extremely quiet, phantom powered dual mic preamp and direct box, designed to accurately interface mics and guitar to line level PC sound cards. If you’re looking for a whole lot of preamp on a tight budget, you’ll see where the popular Audio Buddy gets its name. Affordability and performance make the Audio Buddy one of the most popular mic preamps in home recording today. You get professional microphone support along with line inputs impedance-matched for ideal performance with electric guitar and bass. Simply put, the Audio Buddy is a workhorse mic preamp that sounds great and won’t hurt your budget.
M Audio Audio Buddy Features
- 2 independent XLR, fully balanced inputs
- 2 alternate, independent 1/4 inch unbalanced inputs
- Separate gain controls for each of the two preamplifiers
- Individual signal and clipping LEDs for each of the preamplifiers
- XLR phantom power can be switched on and off for both of the Mic preamps
- Phantom power LED indicator
- Dual purpose independent 1/4 inch balanced TRS outputs
- Super-small size
- Extremely quiet preamp
With the tremendous proliferation of PC based recording systems there has arisen a new need to interface mics and guitar to line level PC sound cards. Introducing Audio Buddy, the ultra quiet, phantom powered dual mic preamp and direct box. Audio Buddy is the perfect companion piece for any digital audio system. It’s the ideal audio gateway for recording the two most significant, non-line level instruments: microphones and electric guitars.