A powerful, digital DJ performance system for performing and producing, the Numark MixTrack Pro USB DJ Controller with Audio Interface offers the same time-tested layout that works just like two decks and a mixer. Whether you're a seasoned professional or building your DJ skills, Mixtrack Pro is easy to learn and capable of advanced techniques. Housing a professional audio interface to feed your headphones and the sound system, Numark MixTrack Pro is portable so you can just grab it and your laptop and hit the gig.
Numark MixTrack Pro USB DJ Controller Features
- Accurate control and scratching
- Classic, dual-deck layout with complete mixer section
- Hardware controller with built-in audio I/O
- Lighted controls indicate status in software for less time looking at the computer
- MIDI-over-USB controller is compatible with virtually all DJ software
- Mac and PC class-compliant USB – no software drivers to install
- USB-powered device does not require additional power supply
- Includes a free download of Serato DJ Intro Software
Numark MixTrack Pro has two deck controller sections with large touch-activated jog wheels and transport controls. Whether you’re used to a CD player, turntables, or any other traditional DJ hardware, you’ll find getting around easy. The center of Mixtrack Pro’s surface is its mixer section with a smooth crossfader, line faders, deck EQs, and more advanced controls for looping and effects.
A super clean, 24-bit professional audio interface feeds pristine sound to two stereo outputs and your headphones. You can even plug in a microphone and talk over your mix.
Easy USB Connection
Numark MixTrack Pro controller connects to your Mac or PC as a class compliant USB device so it requires no software drivers to work, and USB powers it so you won’t need an external power supply
Works with MP3, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA (non-DRM, Windows only), AAC (non-DRM), and audio CDs. Note: Disc use requires CD drive on your computer.