Including the AudioBox portable, bus-powered, 2-channel USB interface, the AudioBox Studio from PreSonus offers a complete hardware and software recording kit for your Mac or PC. With powerful, easy-to-use DAW software and the large-diaphragm M7 condenser mic and high-def HD7 headphones, you can start recording today with this complete, all-PreSonus package!
Presonus AudioBox Studio Features
- AudioBox bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface with cable
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- 48V phantom power for M7 condenser microphone
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Instantly configures to PreSonus audio interfaces
- 25 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 4+ GB of third-party plug-ins
- HD7 studio monitoring headphones
- High-resolution neodymium drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Lightweight design
- M7 large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone with cable
- Mic-stand adapter and Cloth carry bag included
- Computer Recording Made Easy Quick Start Guide
- Compatible with Mac and Windows
PreSonus Audio has won numerous awards for designing the highest quality microphone preamplifiers in the industry at all price levels. The AudioBox USB is loaded with preamps that out perform any USB-based interface hands down. The preamplifiers in the AudioBox deliver high headroom, low noise and high gain giving you pure, full and rich sound.
Professional 24-bit converters
Most USB recording devices operate at 16-bit sample rate and use converters with dynamic range of less than 90dB. This translates into a pinched and relatively small sound. The AudioBox USB uses professional-grade analog to digital converters with dynamic range of 102dB and 24-bit sample rate so that the digital conversion is big, quiet and musical.
The AudioBox USB is USB bus-powered allowing you to take it anywhere inspiration hits. No wall warts, line lumps or power cables, just plug in to a powered USB port and you are ready to record.
Ready to hit the road
There’s no plastic here. The AudioBox USB is housed in an all-metal chassis with metal knobs ready to withstand the rigors of travel. Toss it in your laptop bag and mobilize your music creation and production. Whether you want to record your shows, mix on the plane or write songs in your hotel room, the AudioBox is ready.
Studio One Artist—Plus Gigabytes of Creative Resources
This Interface is bundled with an exceptional software package, featuring PreSonus Studio One Artist, the amazing new DAW software for Mac OS X and Windows XP and Vista that makes producing high-quality projects easier than ever before. As part of the Studio One Artist package, you get 20 new PreSonus Native Effects plug-ins and virtual instruments and a generous bundle of third-party loops, software, and instrument sounds.
Compare Studio One Artist and bundled extras to what comes with competing mobile interfaces:
- All-meat, no-bloat, music-creation software with an intuitive, practical, single-window interface
- Unlimited tracks, insert effects, sends, virtual instruments, buses, and effects channels
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Full-featured, flexible automation
- Powerful real-time auto/manual time-stretching and resampling engine
- Control Link (advanced MIDI mapping made easy)
- Twenty 32-bit Native Sound plug-ins, including reverbs, amp modeling, and EQ
- Four new virtual instruments, including a sampler and an analog-type subtractive synth
- Ability to control FireStudio Mobile’s software mixer to create zero-latency cue mixes.
The Studio One artist Software comes packed with gigabytes of third-party resources, including Native Instruments Kore Player with custom SoundPack (150 instruments), Native Instruments Guitar Rig LE, Toontrack EZDrummer Lite, and over 1.4 GB of loops!