The Tascam DR07 Portable Digital Recorder
is an even smaller, more affordable package for portable digital recording. A pair of highly-sensitive built in mics captures a wide stereo image, recording in either MP3 or 16/24-bit WAV format. The DR07 is powered by AA batteries and it transfers files to a computer using a high-speed USB 2.0 connection. The versatile recorder even includes a windscreen, tripod stand mount and 2GB SD card to start recording right away.
Musicians will appreciate the playback functions of the DR07, including the ability to loop MP3s and slow them down without changing the pitch. External microphones and sources can be recorded through the mic/line input, and the recorder offers analog limiting, low cut and auto gain setting for great-sounding audio. But for great-sounding recordings, the compact DR07 is all you need.
Tascam DR07 Portable Digital Recorder Features
- Built-in Stereo Electret Condenser Microphone
- Records to SD or SD-HC Card Media
- 2GB SD Card Included
- USB 2.0 Jack for Transferring Files
- 3.5mm Stereo Mic Input
- 3.5mm Stereo Line Input and Output
- Switchable Low Cut Filter, Analog Limiter and Auto Gain Setting on Input
- Writes WAV files at 44.1 or 48kHz, 16 or 24-bit
- MP3 File Recording from 32kbps to 320 kbps
- Variable-Speed Audition Function Slows Down Music Without Changing the Pitch