Favored by finger style and folk artists since the 1940s, the J45 has become known as "The Workhorse." World renowned for its tone, the J45 delivers balanced expression, with punchy, deep lows, warm mids, and clear, crisp highs. Additonal features are the classic materials such as a spruce top with mahogany back and sides, rosewood fingerboard and bridge plus the round shoulder dreadnought style body.
Epiphone Limited Edition 1963 J45 Acoustic Guitar Features
- Exclusive Run, get it while they last!
- Round Shoulder Dreadnought body
- Select spruce top
- Mahogany body
- Set mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- 20 frets
- Stylized white pickguard on ebony and wine red colors
- Stylized brown pickguard on vintage sunburst color
- Rosewood bridge
- Chrome hardware
- 24-3/4" scale
- 1.72" nut width