AKG C414 Has Been a Legend Since 1971, Now AKG Brings You the C414 XLS!
The C414 microphone from AKG has long been held with legendary regard. Found in most recording studios, the C414 has been used on thousands of hit records, on stage with artists of every musical genre and is also used by leading broadcast facilities the world over. AKG's C414 XLS is here to continue that grand tradition and is up to the challenge of maintaining the C414's place in the music industry.
AKG C414 XLS Condenser Microphone Features
- Nine selectable pickup patterns provide the perfect setting for any application
- Lock Mode: all controls can be disabled easily for trouble-free use
- Peak Hold LED even detects shortest overload peaks
- Incredible Dynamic Range of 152 dB
- Three switchable different bass cut filters and three pre-attenuation levels
- Leading-edge technology and state-of-the-art components
- Ensures shortest signal path and extra protection against moisture
- Includes case, pop filter, windscreen and spider-type shock mount
- Designed, Engineered and Built in Vienna, Austria
The AKG C414 XLS offers nine pickup patterns which enable you to choose the perfect setting for every application. For live-sound applications and permanent installations all controls can be disabled easily for trouble-free use. A Peak Hold LED displays even shortest overload peaks.
The C414 XLS differs from the XLII version in one major respect - the capsule. The C414 XLS and C414 XLII offer nine pickup patterns which enable to choose the perfect setting for every application. For live-sound applications and permanent installations all controls can be disabled easily for trouble-free use. A Peak Hold LED displays even shortest overload peaks.
The C414 XLS maintains the sonic character of the legendary C414 B-ULS, the longest-lived C414 model. Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound, it is the most universal and versatile large diaphragm microphone for decades. Widely used for accurate, beautifully detailed pickup of any acoustic instrument the new C414 XLS combines proven reference quality, leading-edge technology and state-of-the-art components.
AKG C414 XLS Applications
- Lead vocals
- Lead instruments
- Choir miking
- Drum overhead miking
- Classic music recording
For over 60 years, leading musicians and engineers have used legendary AKG microphones to capture their sound so their audience hears every nuance. The C414 family has been one of the world’s most widely-used and respected studio and stage microphones in audio history. AKG has continually set new benchmarks for useful features, improved technical specifications and ease of use to answer requests from ever-demanding recording studios, broadcast stations and audio engineers.