The Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 is a 45-Watt, 2-channel amplifier which features an original 8” BUGERA™ speaker for true acoustic fidelity.
It offers you 2 independent FX processors and an ultra-musical, 5-band graphic EQ for each channel plus the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system to reduce feedback in an instant. It also comes with a dual footswitch.
Behringer ULTRACOUSTIC — hear and be heard with true acoustic fidelity!
Your instrument is everything to you. You worked hard to afford your acoustic guitar and pamper it like a lover. Understandably, when it comes to amplifying your acoustic instrument you don’t want your sound to be touched—you want an amp that is totally faithful to your instrument and your music.
Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 Features
- Powerful 45-Watt, 2-channel amplifier for acoustic instruments and vocals
- Original 8-inch BUGERA™ dual-cone speaker for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 integrated, 24-bit digital FX processors each with 16 awesome effects programs including reverb, modulation, delay, and various effects combinations
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- 2 dedicated instrument and microphone channels with separate Gain and FX controls
- Individual 5-band graphic EQ on each channel for awesome sound shaping
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dual footswitch FS112 for FX 1 & 2 bypass included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany