The Behringer B215A is a Processor-Controlled 400-Watt 2-Way PA Speaker System with 15-inch woofer and 1.25-inch Titanium Compression Driver
The EUROLIVE B215A loudspeaker stands out from the crowd, in a world where many PA systems are big and heavy. Through an efficient design concept, the B215A speaker translates 400 Watts of power into massive punch and articulate sound.
This respected member of the EUROLIVE family is a high-power, 2-way lightweight PA active speaker solution which delivers superb sound even at extreme levels. It boasts an integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and reliable speaker protection, and consists of a 15-inch long-excursion driver and 1.25-inch titanium-diaphragm compression driver. In addition, you get an Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) Mic/Line input with Volume control plus dedicated 2-band EQ.
Experience the soundsational EUROLIVE speaker system today.
Behringer B215A Features
- High-power 400-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 15-inch long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.25-inch titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential/conical horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life