Sold as a pair, the Behringer Truth B3031A 2-way Active Ribbon Studio Monitors were designed towards one goal; creating the most accurate and truthfully reproduced sound. If you lay it down, the Truth series monitors will play it back just as you recorded it... for better or worse.
Behringer Truth B3031A Features
Non-fatiguing, Wide Sweet Spot
- Ultra-linear frequency response with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 150 and 75-Watt power amplifiers with enormous power reserve
- Ultra-high resolution, 2 Inch velocity ribbon transducer for ultimate sound reproduction
- Long-throw 8 3/4 Inch woofer with ultimate bass response
- Deformation-resistant Kevlar cone
- Aluminum die-cast chassis
- Controlled dispersion characteristics with extremely large sweet spot
- Unique Behringer wave guide technology
- Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
- Automatic standby mode (defeatable)
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Delivered as matched pairs with individual frequency diagrams
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and 1/4 Inch TRS connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
While some competitor’s studio monitors have a highly focused sweet spot
(the optimal listening position for a pair of loudspeakers), Behringer's wave-guide is designed to create a much more generous, broader listening zone. That means you won’t wear a hole in the carpet in that one spot where everything sounds great.
You are free to move around inside the stereo image to find the ideal spot in the mix for subtle instrument or effects placement opportunities. You also won’t suffer the ravages of monitor fatigue-syndrome
, an ailment that comes from listening to harsh high mids and treble content for hours on end. The 2 inch velocity ribbon transducer, along with Behringer's proprietary wave-guide design, generates silky-smooth high-end that is non-fatiguing, even during those all-night mix-down sessions that can test your nerves.
Hearing is Believing
We could bore you to tears with all the technical jargon (if you really like that stuff, there’s a special treat at the end), but hearing the TRUTH will make you a believer. From the bulletproof
bass of its Kevlar woofer to the silky top-end of its ribbon transducer, we think you’ll agree that nothing in this class outperforms the B3031A monitors. Compare them to the competition and own BEHRINGER!
Behringer's acoustic engineers have worked hard on improving the TRUTH B2031A which has become industry standard. They insisted on using the best materials and technology such as ultra-high resolution, 2 Inch velocity ribbon transducers, long-throw woofers with Kevlar cones and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis.
Behringer's engineers also integrated 225-Watt bi-amped technology so the B3031A could boast enormous power reserves when driven hard. To guarantee an ultra-linear frequency response, each monitor is hand-aligned and comes with an individual frequency diagram.