The Behringer Eurolive B412DSP covers everything from a heavy metal band to a church or a one-man show.
The state-of-the-art Eurolive B412DSP PA speaker system boasts 600 Watts that will simply blow you away. It holds a bi-amped 600-Watt engine which drives a high-efficiency 12-inch woofer for brutal punch and a 1.75-inch titanium driver for high-end resolution. The built-in mixer allows you to run the show without any extra equipment.
The B412DSP also features a powerful 24-bit DSP controls the crossover, a dual compressor/limiter, phase and time corrections and even a noise gate. The intelligent dynamic EQ makes sure your system sounds perfect at any sound level.
Behringer Eurolive B412DSP Features
- High-power 600-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system with integrated mixer for live and playback applications
- State-of-the-art 24-bit digital signal processor for ultimate system control:
- Digital crossover, phase and time correction for perfect driver alignment plus dual compressor/limiter for total system protection
- Digital noise gate, low-cut filter, 2-band EQ, dynamic Contour filter for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 ULN Mic/Line inputs with individual volume controls and peak LEDs
- Extremely powerful 12-inch long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75-inch titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional, high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion and large format exponential/conical horn with multi-cell aperture throat
- Additional Line output enables linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany