Behringer X32CORE Digital Rack Mixer
Back in Rack! The Behringer X32 CORE Digital Rack Mixer brings the powerful functionality of their Game Changing X32 digital mixer and compresses it into a 40-Input, 25-Bus Digital Single Rack Mixer with AES50 Networked Audio, USB Audio Interface and iPad/iPhone Remote Control. Combine the X32 CORE with an S16 digital snake and prepare yourself for effortless cable runs with dual AES50 networking CAT5 connectors for up to 96 remote inputs and 48 output channels controllable wirelessly thanks to free control software applications, XiQ, XiControland XControl for iOS devices
Behringer X32 CORE Digital Rack Mixer Features
Front Side Control
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 1U rack-mountable digital mixing core for live and installed sound application
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- 2 TRS outputs for local monitoring plus talkback mic input with trim control and front panel phones connector
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
A set of front panel controls can be pre-configured by the engineer to enable a restricted amount of user interaction, while hiding away all the complexity. The rear panel expansion port allows inserting optional I/O cards to interface with existing networked audio infrastructure.
At the Heart of it All
The X32 CORE forms the nucleus of an ultra-flexible studio control room setup when paired with S16 I/O and P16 personal monitoring systems in each tracking room. The built-in 32 x 32 USB recording interface, 8 stereo effects engines, zero-latency monitoring (independent from DAW) and 100% total recall deliver the tools to handle any project you dare to tackle.
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
Tracktion 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so Behringer includes it free of charge with select Behringer products. This powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything you’ve seen before, putting everything you’ll need on your desktop, on a single-screen – without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And Tracktion doesn’t limit the number of tracks you can record, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computer’s processing power. Recording and editing couldn’t be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or paste. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with other ‘Tracktioneers’ so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
Tracktion 4 Features:
- Native FX plug-ins ranging from dynamics to modulation, reverb and more
- Support for available third party AU, VST and VSTi plug-ins
- Mix Automation
- Safe Record
- Loop Recording
- 64-bit, 192 kHz Mix Engine
- Audio Clip manipulation
- MIDI Editor
- Filters – Volume / Pan, Level Meter, 4-Band EQ, Aux Send & Return and FX
- Export to a variety of formats such as .wav, .aif, and .mp3