The Samson Q7 Handheld Dynamic Microphone excels in both live performance and recording applications. Equipped with a linear frequency response for superior reproduction, the Samson Q7 is also designed to withstand high sound pressure levels. Extremely sensitive, the Q7 mic employs a tight super cardioid pattern to reduce feedback. A special shock-mounted element minimizes handling noise and provides additional protection.
Samson Q7 Handheld Dynamic Microphone Features
- Ultra sensitive, neodymium element picks up all of the nuances of any performance.
- Tight supercardioid polar pattern minimizes feedback problems and effectively rejects signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule.
- Extended range frequency response for optimum performance in even the most demanding environments
- Rugged zinc alloy die-casting case ensures reliable performance in even the most demanding environments
- The Q7 can be mounted on any standard microphone stand (using the included mic clip)
- Withstands high SPLs lending itself to a wide range of miking situations
- Included foam-lined, impact-resistant carrying case for convenience when transporting the Q7 from venue to venue.
- Gold-plated XLR connector.