Shure DMK5752 Drum Microphone Package
The Shure DMK5752 Drum Microphone Package is a fantastic, all-in-one selection of world-famous professional microphones and mounting hardware ideally suited for recording and performing drummers. This package includes three SM57s, one Beta 52, three of Shure's superb A56D drum mounting systems, and a lightweight and durable carrying case. High profiles drummers like Simon Phillips, Dennis Chambers and Dave Weckl, among the most in-demand drummers in the world, and thousands of others, depend on Shure reliability and the Shure sound. This is a great opportunity to outfit your kit with the best!
The Shure DMK5752 Drum Mic Kit is a conveniently packaged selection of microphones and mounts, designed to offer a complete core package of microphones for recording and performing drummers at a great price. The Drum Mic Kit includes three SM57 microphones, one Beta 52 microphone, three A56D drum-mounting systems, and a lightweight and durable carrying case.
The industry standard for snare drum, and a reliable and high-performing choice for toms, Shure's cardioid dynamic SM57 microphone features a contoured frequency response that cuts through the mix with exceptional impact, while reproducing sound accurately.
Perfect for the kick drum, the supercardioid Beta 52 derives its low-end punch and sonic presence from a carefully tailored frequency response. Equipped with its own pneumatic shock mount, the Beta 52 is additionally designed with an integral locking stand mount for quick-and-easy set up.
A key element of the kit, Shure's A56D universal drum mounting system can be used to position microphones virtually anywhere -- on drum rims, microphone stands, even cymbal stands. Designed with captive parts to prevent the loss of individual pieces, the A56D is small, secure, and can be used with any standard microphone, making it a great tool for both stage and studio environments. Top quality microphones and an affordable price makes the Drum Mic Kit an exceptional value for the performing drummer. But don't just take Shure's word for it, here's what a few of the pros have to say:
- The Beta 52 presents a punchy, hi fi sound that is always right on the money - very predictable.
- I always depend on the warm and true sound of Shure Microphones for my drum kit.
- I have used the SM57 for nearly 30 years - it sounds great, and is road worthy.
The Shure Beta 52 is a high output dynamic microphone with a tailored frequency response designed specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments. It provides superb attack and Punch, and delivers studio quality sound even at extremely high sound pressure levels. The Shure Beta 52 features a modified supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range to insure high gain before feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted sound.
A built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation, particularly if the microphone is to be placed inside a kick drum. The stand adapter keeps the microphone position fixed and resists slipping, even when subjected to sharp blows and strong vibrations. A hardened steel mesh grille protects the Beta 52 from the abuse and wear associated with touring.
- Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments
- Built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector simplifies setup, especially inside a kick drum
- Studio quality performance, even at extremely high sound pressure levels
- Supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Low sensitivity to varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
The Shure SM57 unidirectional dynamic microphone is exceptional for musical instrument pickup or for vocals. With its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise, the Shure SM57 mic is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds. For musical instruments or vocals, the SM57 is a consistent choice of professional performers. It is also the standard microphone used on the podium of the U.S. President for over 30 years. Its outstanding performance, legendary reliability, and diversity of application make this Workhorse the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers the world over.
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz