Shure PG88 Dual Channel Diversity Receiver
- Output Impedance
- XLR connector: 200 Ohms
- 1/4 inch connector: 1 kilohm
- Audio Output Level Ref. +/– 33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone
- XLR connector (into 100 kilohm load): –19 dBV, typical
- 1/4 inch connector (into 100 kilohm load): –5 dBV, typical
- Sensitivity: –105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- Dimensions: 388 mm L x 116 mm W x 40 mm D (15.3 x 4 x 1.5 inches)
- Weight: 429 grams (15.1 oz)
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements supplied by external power supply: 320mA
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
All of the wireless systems that AMS sells comply with the FCC guidelines and regulations.
We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.