The Studio Projects B1 v2 Condenser Microphone will enhance any professional or project studio application, and it will do it at an ultra low price!
As a result of uncompromising dedication and today's advanced production abilities, Studio Projects has broken the barrier of quality vs price for today's recording studio environment. The B1 is a large diaphragm cardioid microphone in a pressure-gradient transducer employing high quality transformerless design and extremely low noise. Being versatile is the key in the recording arena, and the Studio Projects B1 is no exception. Equipped with a true 1-inch 3 um gold sputtered large diaphragm in a pressure gradient transducer capsule, the B1 will deliver the finest quality of vocal and instrumentation recordings in a wide variety of applications while offering a natural extended transparent high end, yet offer the thick bodied low end expected from a quality microphone. The new version of the B1 also offers a sleek new look along with a pad adjustment at both 10dB and 20dB and a 6dB high pass filter that is adjustable at 75Hz and 150Hz making the Studio Projects B1 more versatile than ever!
- A do-all general purpose recording Mic
- Great for close miking amplifiers, wind instruments, strings and percussion with high sound pressure levels
- Great for production, broadcast, and voice over work
- Perfect for the professional and home project studio
- A quality vocal mic suitable for all vocal styles
- Foam wind screen
- Zippered Bag