Vox Joe Satriani Satchurator Distortion Pedal
The Vox Joe Satriani Satchurator Distortion Pedal is the product of collaboration between two legendary names in musical excellence and guitar tone.
The Satchurator features improvements never before combined in a distortion pedal. Capable of very high gain levels, the Satchurator operates more quietly and musically than other modern distortion pedals. It also preserves the tone and pick-attack of the guitarist plugging into it, regardless of style, from subtly distorted blues tones through classic rock and shred. The result is a professional-quality pedal that recaptures sought-after vintage and modern sounds in a powerful, versatile and extremely musical pedal design.
The Satchurator is the most musical, most dynamic, multi-function distortion pedal I’ve ever played through says Satriani. This little red box is a monster tone generator. Following my specifications without compromise, and adding design innovations I never thought possible, the VOX team has delivered exactly what I need for the stage as well as the studio: a distortion pedal that responds to my touch, and produces a big, natural, harmonically rich tone compatible with any guitar/pedal/amp configuration.
Vox Satchurator Features
- Analog distortion pedal designed under the complete supervision of Joe Satriani Controls for Gain, Tone and Volume
- ‘More’ gain boost switch enables two footswitchable distortion sounds in one pedal. This gain boost is dramatic when gain knob is set low, and is a subtle solo boost when gain knob is set to maximum.
- ‘Pad’ switch pads down input to allow for high gain pedals (such as modern wahs) placed before Satchurator. Up is pad ‘ON’. Down is pad ‘OFF’ for full Satchurator effect.
- High gain, low noise design provides vintage to modern distortion sounds
- Dynamic circuit is highly responsive to rolling off the guitar’s volume and preserves the guitar’s high end when the volume is rolled off.
- Cream chicken-head knobs for precise positioning and high visibility on dark stages