Pro Tools 12 delivers new flexible licensing options, allowing customers to subscribe for as little as $299.99 annually or to buy a perpetual license. With this new subscription option, users can stay current with future software updates and innovations as soon as they are released via the cloud, at no additional charge. This flexible licensing now provides artists with access to the same tools used by the top industry pros, at a price point they can afford.
Providing you with infinite possibilities and more choices than before, Pro Tools is the choice of musicians and producers for creating and refining their music. Pro Tools redefined the music, film, and TV industry, providing everything you need to compose, record, edit, and mix audio. And now with Pro Tools 12, you gain even greater mixing power and choice than ever before.
More affordable than ever
Subscribe to the music and audio industry standard with a low-cost annual subscription.
Why get Pro Tools 12?
- Create even bigger mixes with new support for up to 128 simultaneous audio tracks and 512 instrument tracks
- Mix and control groups of tracks faster and easier with VCA Masters
- Mix with confidence using 17 advanced metering options, including K-system, VU, and other professional standards
- Get gain reduction metering on every channel to gauge dynamics
- Experience smoother performance and highly responsive recording and playback with the extended disk cache, which loads entire sessions into RAM—no matter how large
- Rehearse and record more easily with track input monitoring
- Dial in cue mixes in a snap by copying fader settings to sends
- Solo tracks in PFL (pre-fader listen) or AFL (after-fader listen) mode for optimal recording
- Get access to Space, a high-quality convolution reverb plug-in, plus 16 jaw-dropping stompbox effects emulations—free for the first year
- Unleash your creativity with multiple times more processing power than ever before
- Add epic numbers of virtual instruments and effects to create richer sounding mixes
- Get unrivaled sound quality and powerful 64-bit performance to handle bigger mixes
- Play HD video right in the Pro Tools timeline—without transcoding
- Polish mixes with over 75 64-bit AAX virtual instrument and effects plug-ins